AVAILABLE NOW ON PS3, XBOX & PC!
When the Empire begins its reign of destruction in a thirst for natural resources, it’s up to Max Brawley, a retired Gatling Gear pilot, to stop them. Together with his niece and his trusty Gatling Gear unit he must fight his way to the heart of the Empire and eliminate the destruction at its source.
Gatling Gears is a twin-stick top-down shooter for Xbox LIVE Arcade, PlayStation Network, and PC. The game is developed by Amsterdam-based Vanguard Games. Set in the same Mistbound universe introduced in Greed Corp., Gatling Gears takes you deeper into the lore of the world and its inhabitants with an all-new action-focused style of gameplay.
- Play Gatling Gears Launch Trailer 2288 Views - May 10, 2011
- Play Gatling Gears Teaser Trailer 2265 Views - Apr 22, 2011
- Play Gatling Gears PAX trailer 1255 Views - Mar 10, 2011
- Boss Battle Prologue 619 Views - May 10, 2011
- Force Field Battle 512 Views - May 10, 2011
- Snow Bridge 349 Views - May 10, 2011
- Tank Battle 523 Views - May 10, 2011
- Katharsis 205 Views - May 10, 2011
- Waterfall 130 Views - May 10, 2011
- Boss Battle 129 Views - May 10, 2011
- Electric 95 Views - Mar 18, 2011
- Bridge 119 Views - Mar 18, 2011
- Helicopter 289 Views - Mar 18, 2011
- Turret 124 Views - Mar 18, 2011
- Fight the Empire with a Friend - Battle evil with a friend by your side or online through an in-depth campaign spanning multiple environments and enemies. See who can last the longest against wave after wave of enemies in “Survival Mode.”
- Take On Epic Bosses - Blast your way through six incredibly challenging boss battles against enemies several times your size.
- Shoot To Survive - Destroy the hordes of enemies that stand in your way in intense action gameplay across six unique environments. Dodge torrential deluges of enemy fire and lay waste to buildings and trees as you push forward on a journey of revenge!
- Pick-Up-And-Play Destruction - Easy twin-stick, pick-up-and-play controls get you right into the game and blowing things to smithereens, but complex nuances let you hone your skills and keep you coming back for more.