Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike
A few years into the most desperate struggle in the history of mankind, and with the conflict focused around the Mediterranean, the Pan Asian Coalition (PAC) seizes the chance to claim the undefended natural resources beneath the ice of mainland Europe. By the time the EU is aware of their presence, the enemy is firmly entrenched in the continent’s harsh ice fields, among abandoned city ruins and soaring mountain peaks. Only fierce close-quarters infantry battles along claustrophobic city streets and narrow rocky passes will eject the PAC forces from their well-defended positions and push them back towards the sea.
Three new maps provide the setting for the Booster Pack. High up in the Alps the EU uses launch pods to assault a PAC Titan docking harbour in the map Port Bavaria. Bridge at Remagen, the scene for one of WWII’s major battles, is once again the setting for intense battles as both sides fight to secure the bridge. Finally, night has fallen when the EU launches their assault on the city in the Liberation of Leipzig.
- Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike PC Screenshot 5531 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike PC Screenshot 4419 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike PC screenshot 2929 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike PC Screenshot 2535 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike PC Screenshot 2028 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Fast–paced, infantry-focused gameplay boosts the intensity of the all-out war experience.
- Three new maps set in Europe, where snow-covered post-apocalyptic cities and a ridge in the Alps become the new battlegrounds.
- Two brand-new vehicles designed to support infantry combat available in an asymmetrical set-up, with the hovering light IFV Hachimoto available to the PAC and the massive heavy IFV Goliath available to the EU.
- Increased persistence. Ten new rewards, one new pin and ten new unlock items at the top of the unlocks trees, available also on core game maps, take persistence to new levels. Unlock credits earned in the booster pack can also be used in the core game.
- Epic Titan mode available on two maps, and for the first time in a urban setting, for more intense Titan gameplay.
- Tweaked Conquest-assault gameplay (Assault Lines game mode) on all three maps creates more choke points and more heated battles.
- Horizontal podding gives infantry additional ways of moving across the maps quickly